Tel/fax: 01332 874176
Mobile: 07966 461808
Water Quality Consultants | Water Risk Assessment | Testing for Legionella | Water monitoring for L8
Independent Water Analysis and Consultancy Service
G. B. WATER Limited are an independent water analysis and consultancy service who carry out site visits and water sample collection, arrange independent accredited analysis and provide advice on sampling regimes.
G. B. Water advise on the setting up of monitoring and maintenance schedules to maintain water quality. Carry out water systems Risk Assessment for the Prevention of Legionellosis in accordance with HSC Approved Code of Practice L8 and provide high quality sub contract water analysis using UKAS or other accredited Laboratories. We can offer a very wide range of Microbiological and Chemical analyses.
G. B. Water also provide:
- Easy to understand reports, complete with advice and guidance where appropriate.
- Monthly site water temperature checks and logbook keeping in accordance with HSC Approved Code of Practice L8.
- Final rinse water monitoring in Endoscope washer/disinfectors to comply with HTM2030 and monitoring of water for Dialysis in Renal Units.
G. B. WATER Limited is owned and run by Graham.M.Bingham BSc.MWMSoc.FIBMS.
- Graduate Biological Scientist specialising in Microbiology.
- Member of the Water Management Society.
- Fellow of the Institute of Biomedical Sciences.
- Joint City and Guilds/WTI trained in minimising the risk of Legionellosis.
- Former Medical Microbiologist - 16yrs at Derbyshire Royal Infirmary.
- Former member of the infection control team (Legionella) at Derbyshire Royal Infirmary.
- Former Laboratory Manager - Water and Legionella Laboratory, Derbyshire Royal Infirmary. 8 years.
- Worked closely with the Health and Safety Executive to assist in the investigation of two outbreaks of Legionellosis.
Water Testing East Midlands | Water Analysis East Midlands | Water Consultants East Midlands | Testing Water Quality East Midlands